We’re here to make a difference
We’re obsessed with raising awesome kids with a sense of “we”, which is why social change is baked into our business model. We donate 5% of our profits to local causes that are advancing the interests of kids and families.
Check out these local cool causes
Kids Up Front – Donate tickets to a game, a concert or any event for children who otherwise would not have the opportunity to attend.
The Diaper Bank – Donate money or loose, opened and new packages of diapers. The Diaper Bank will get clean diapers to babies who need them.
ECHOage – Online birthday party service where kids get the birthday gifts they want AND guests donate to charities of the birthday child’s choice.
The New Mom Project – Donate new or gently used baby items and they will be put into Baby Boxes and distributed to families in need.
Plan Canada’s Gifts of Hope Birthday Registry – Kids can browse Plan’s online store and select Gifts of Hope that are meaningful to them. Party guests purchase gifts off the registry that help bring change to the lives of children and families.
Ready to get involved?
You’re never too young to make a difference!
Let’s commit to raising our kids with a sense of purpose and an understanding that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Giving back ideas for kids
- Raid the closet and donate toys and clothes to kids in need
- Donate birthday gifts or make a donation in lieu of gifts
- Volunteer at a food bank or organize a food drive
- Hold a lemonade stand, bake sale or garage sale and donate the profits
- Help pick out a birthday or holiday gift for a child in need
- Volunteer to deliver Meals on Wheels in your neighborhood
- Participate in a walk, run or bike fundraising event
- Pick up litter in your neighborhood or wildlife area
- Raise a service dog
- Go green at a community garden
Send us pictures or ideas of how your kids and family are getting involved and giving back to inspire others and we’ll feature you!