The short and sweet
Only post things that you would say in front of a child. Be helpful not hurtful.
The nitty-gritty details
We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the businesses, products, events, articles or topics being discussed as long as they are respectful, relevant and civil in tone. We do not pre-moderate comments. However, in order to maintain this site as a trusted and useful resource, we reserve the right to remove any post that does not comply with our Comment Policy, or simply is not in keeping with our standards for civility. To that end, we have established the following policy. We reserve the discretion not to post comments that contain:
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Threats or defamatory statements;
- Slander or hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Blatant promotion or endorsement of services or products not related to the content of the site;
- Spam or Links to inappropriate or unrelated content (repeated attempts to redirect readers to another website are considered spam);
- Comments off-topic to the article;
- All capital letters. No yelling;
- Identical, repetitive comments posted in multiple places or
- Copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. Post a link.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of The Roo Inc. Any commenter who ignores our policies may be banned permanently and without notice. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org